We had a wonderful weekend! On Friday we attended at Cub Scout meeting at Reeder. After the informational meeting we tried out a suggested Chineese restuarant.....it was ok food, tasted better the next day.
Saturday we did work around the house. Jeff and Jackson put in a flower garden. Now the question is - what do we do with our sod???? The weather was beautiful and I got a little sunburned! I also had a nice talk with "Grandma Linda".
Linda and her husband Glenn are very dear friends from Janesville. Linda has a special place in my heart. Not only does she remind me of my wonderful Aunt Jean......but she was there to take me to the hospital when Jenna was born. Jeff had just started a new position in Racine and was over an hour away. I didn't want to wait that long, so I called school and asked for "Grandma Linda." Without hesitation, she was there for me - as she always had been and countinues to be.
We put up Joe's curtain rod and hung a few more things on the wall. Leftovers for supper. We enjoyed watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Jeff and Joe had not seen it, but I took Jackson and Jenna with my niece Ella and nephew Isaac earlier this fall. Of course, we had to have popcorn to go with the movie!
Sunday we went to "Living Faith UMC" again. Jenna and Jackson had fun at Sunday School. We had a special donut treat afterwards. After lunch and a few more tasks around the house we decided to go for a bike ride. Here is the trail we went on: http://trekomaha.com/page.cfm?PageID=209 It was about 8 miles long. It was so much fun, but a bit rough on my out of shape body. I realized I need a gel seat and a new pair of knees. After the ride we had a great supper of burgers on the grill and then a great game of 'spoons'.
Everyone was exhausted, so it was early to bed for all!
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment