I've started my back to school / New teacher orientation training last week. 2 full days of curricular talk, computer training, networking, etc. My brain is full! I continue with more meetings all next week. Kids did well at my neighbor (Charlotte's) house. She is going to provide child care for me during my work days as well as before and after school care for the kids.
Jeff took the kids mini golfing on Friday. Jack's first swing of the golf club ended at Jenna's eye. She has a big black eye now....just in time for school. It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't missing her two bottom teeth. She reminds me of a hockey player, now!
Jeff is busy drywalling the basement bathroom. Yesterday he went to a golf tourney with Charlotte's husband, Scott. I took Charlotte, Kellen, and the kids to the outlet mall (Oshkosh B'gosh) .....had to get some new school clothes.
Today I may head into school to get some work done - without the kids.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment