Saturday, June 27, 2009
basement work
Well, the basement is nearly back to normal. We had some drywall company here to fix up the parts that were cut out. Jeff and I repainted the walls (same color...but what a difference a coat of fresh paint makes!) Jeff put the wooden floor back in place (with Jackson's assistance) and Jeff and I painted two walls in the wood room a nice brown color (called "ice tea"). Today Jeff and Jackson tore out the carpet on the stairs then continued to put the wood trim around the perimeter of the basement while Joe and I tore out way too many staples from the stairs that were left from the carpet. We moved our stuff back to the wood room so it would be out of the way for the new carpet on Wednesday. I'm ready to have our extra space back. The kids are in need of a place to go to get away from each other. I'll get pictures up when it's all finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment