I'm still recovering from Starla's visit. We were up until 2 AM most nights....chatting. There was one moment when we were sitting on the side of the Y pool...not saying anything. I asked her if we ran out of things to talk about....she said "No...I'm just tired!!" That sums up how I'm feeling. We did get the house put back to gether the past todays. I also met with my friend and co-worker, Suzi. We are piloting a new reading series and decided to get together to make plans. After talking we ran to the teacher store....I found a load of popcorn things to decorate my room. Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to the cheap movies (Nim's Island)...it's just $2.50 and we get a free popcorn.
Jeff's mom is in the hospital this week. Her lungs had some fluid in them and she needs to be on antibiotic IV's. When I talked to her today she should really good. I think she caught this early.
We got some exciting news from my sorority sister - MJ. She and her hubby, Jamey are pregnant and are expecting TWINS!!!! She's due in January. I already have 2 friends who have twin daughters - so I tried to do some introductions for MJ. I'm sure they can be more helpful with what twins need than I could!
We're leaving Sunday for Wisconsin.....we can't wait. Tomorrow we will start packing!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment