Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sickness




So on Monday, April 7 we did some traveling to Menards in LaCrosse. We stopped at a diner in Westby for a yummy lunch....then decided to go to an early showing of "Nim's Island" - later that night I got terribly sick. Let's just say...It will be a LONG time before I care to eat any popcorn again. It's not as fun coming out as it is going in!!! I slept most of Tuesday at my cousin Mary and Jeff's house....Joe watched Jenna and Jackson was with Grandpa - so I could get some good sleep. It also snowed that day....YES SNOW!!!! Grandpa had fun playing "ITCH ME" with Jackson and Jenna. We decided to head back home on Wednesday and arrived in Omaha about 9:30 PM. Again - the kids were rather good....(thanks to DVD's). Today's plan - hang out and watch it rain!

No comments: