Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grad School

Well, I have decided OFFICIALLY that I'm going to start grad school. My school district is offering a class next fall (for 3rd year teachers) and they will pay the tuition and fees. SO, I'm going to sign up (take the class with my friend, Dayna) and then I will continue to take the additional classes required for an administration license. I'm not really sure if I want to be a principal or not...but I sure do want to move on the pay scale! PLUS, I'll need to take some credits to maintain my Wisconsin license.

I'm also going to look into take a 2 week class based on Elementary Science Skills - the cool thing is that the class is held at the zoo. Not sure if this would be smart to do, so I'll look into it a bit more!

I talked to my mom tonight. She turns 60 in two days. I sent flowers to her as school this week and they sure look pretty. The funny thing is I had the flower shop attach two balloons - one that said "happy birthday grandma" and the other just had "60" on it. I guess her students thought she bought the flowers in for HER grandma...who must be 60. I really guess they have no idea of time or age......

Another interesting thing is that my mom's grandmother lived to be 100 years old. She actually died on her 100th birthday. How weird is that?

I had a great evening with Jackson. We walked around Walmart tonight looking for some gifts....got a few birthdays coming up. I can't believe Jenna is going to be 7 next week. Jack will be 9 in two weeks. My babies are growing up!

No comments: